April is National Car Care Month. We want to share with you 10 quick car care tips to maintain your vehicle to keep it running smoothly, safely, and efficiently to reach its ultimate longevity.
- Pay attention and follow your vehicle’s owner’s manual, this will have the recommended maintenance service schedule inside it.
- Change the oil regularly, usually every 5,000-7,500 miles to keep your car and engine running smoothly.
- Pay attention to recalls. If your vehicle has a recall seek service as soon as possible
- Change your air filter once a year or every 30,000 miles
- Flush the coolant system and change coolant once a year.
- Maintain and clean the interior and exterior of your car once a month.
- Change your air filter every year or every 30,000 miles
- Pay attention to any warning lights or unusual sound and seek a certified mechanic to diagnose any problems.
- Check your tire pressure once a month. Get a tire rotation around every 7,500 miles you drive and check your wheel alignment at the time of a tire rotation.
10. Replace your brake pads every 25,000 miles or immediately if your brakes are wearing down.