About Us

Shore Motor Company
 

The Shore Family has been in the car business in Clarinda for over sixty years. The founder, James B. Shore, began as a DeSoto and Plymouth dealer in 1950, succeeded in ownership by Larry and Kim Shore in 1982. Over the years, the dealership has flourished and expanded into what it is and has previously sold Desoto, Plymouth, Cadillac, Willys, and Pontiac.  Shore Motor Company now represents Chevrolet, Buick, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram. 


 

Shore Motor Company
Burton Shore

Shore Motor Company
First Location Showroom
Shore Motor Company
1950- Our First Location
 
Shore Motor Company
Early Sales Event
Shore Motor Company
1962-Our Second Location
Shore Motor Company
Our founder James B. Shore
 
Shore Motor Company
2nd Location- Used Car Lot
Shore Motor Company
1968-Grand opening at our current location
Shore Motor Company
1989- Expanded our service department to location at 115 East Stuart
 
Shore Motor Company
2013- Express Lane opened up in our service department.